The flowers you hold closest to your heart, your bouquet is often the starting point and sets the scene for the day. The style can be crafted to complement your overall aesthetic or maybe something deeply personal. David Austin roses are available all year around, so they can always be at the heart of your celebrations.
THINGS TO CONSIDER…
- The style of your dress, often a very intricate dress needs only the simplest of arrangements. Whereas an understated look, can be transformed with a cascading and magical bouquet.
- Colour is always important and although white is traditional, our roses are available in an array of beautiful tones. Created to harmonise perfectly with layers of colour and texture.
- The shape of your bouquet can set the stage for all your flowers. Our roses have great presence and bring drama to formal arrangements. But their softness also lends them to more relaxed hand-tied bouquets.
- Each has its own distinctive scent and together with other fragranced blooms can mesmerise in every sense.
- Our roses are also beautiful when used in the bride’s hair or in simple unexpected details like wrist corsages. Their captivating scent adding another subtle layer of fragrance.
ROSES FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
It’s natural to want to share your beautiful roses with close family and friends. And here’s our suggestions for the wedding party flowers.
- Bridemaids / Maid of honour / Flower girls – bouquets, head pieces and of course rose petals to throw.
- The Groom / Best man / Ushers – Button holes.
- Mother of the bride / Mother of the groom – Corsages.
- Father of the bride / Father of the groom – Button holes.
- And don’t forget your furry friends!
ROSES FOR THE GARDEN
What better way to create lasting memories of your beautiful roses, than to choose a David Austin rose for your garden. Whilst our wedding roses are specially grown to be used as cut flowers, we’d be delighted to recommend a similar variety that will flourish in your garden and give you enjoyment for many years to come.
Visit our garden roses site to discover more.