We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”)
We have the utmost respect for the privacy of our online customers. Any information you provide us with will be securely protected and managed in line with the Act.
You can access and browse our website without having to disclose any personal data.
Personal Information Collected
If you buy from us, we will require information such as your first name, surname, email address, phone number, delivery address and billing address. This information is required in order for us to process your order efficiently.
Protection of Personal Information
We protect your privacy in several ways:
• Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access for the performance of their job.
• We use full login and password controls on our systems.
• All full and part-time employees are required to sign a confidentiality clause as part of their terms of employment.
• Confidentiality and database access controls are reviewed periodically and updated as required to further protect our personal data
Secure Storage & Use of Data
Your information will be held by David Austin Roses, under the trading name of David Austin Roses Ltd.
When making a purchase or signing up for news, we rely on you to register any information about yourself accurately.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to fulfil/deliver orders placed by you,
• to process payment for your goods on despatch,
• to obtain credit authorisation from your card issuer,
• to contact you with any queries about your order,
• to despatch administration e-mails to you regarding your order,
• to analyse product preferences, to help improve the offer on our site,
• to contact you with relevant information about us, our product and our services.
We will not keep a permanent record of your credit card details. These details will need to be stored initially in order that we might process your order, take payment on despatch and provide refunds should you wish to return and refund any items. The card details you provide us with during the checkout process will be taken and stored securely. Once your transaction and any required refunds are completed, all card data will be securely erased.
If you link to another website from ours, we won’t give them your details. It will be at your discretion to provide your details to that website. You use these links at your own risk. David Austin Roses Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the content held on those sites.
In the event of the police or a government authority requesting information from us during the course of an investigation into suspected illegal activities, we are obliged to provide data to them.
Any Further Queries?