As a renowned English breeder of superior roses, we are pleased to share with you details about the launch of our roses as new, luxurious and romantic flower choices for weddings in the US. Our roses are much larger than common hybrid tea roses, have dreamy fragrances, and boast a range of colors.
Through our blog, social media channels, and our new US wedding-focused website, our goal is to serve as an ongoing resource of trends, photos and ideas for brides, and anyone involved in weddings and events.
We will be blogging about everything bridal hoping to connect with you and other enthusiasts. You will find it easy to stay on top of the latest wedding information and trends on our blog as well as through our website, Facebook, and Pinterest boards,
Through these channels, our goal is to provide you with fun, creative and innovative ways to use our selection of cut flowers as part of your wedding designs, along with other helpful wedding wisdom. Moving forward, here is a sneak preview of what you can expect to see on our blog:
- Trends of the wedding market, including floral designs, bouquets and boutonnières, in-vogue flower girl concepts, tabletop and altar flower décor, bold and beautiful color palettes, traditional and contemporary cake designs, wedding dress fashions, new photography methods and concepts, wedding reception themes, popular venue locations, and much more.
- New and exciting information about our 12 cut rose varieties to include Juliet, Kate, Patience, Miranda, Edith, Keira, Tess, Beatrice, Darcey, Constance, Charity, and Carey.
- Advice and tips from prominent wedding planners, magazines and connoisseurs from key cities and destination wedding locations. Talk about resources from coast to coast- we’ve got them for you!
- Inspirational wedding ideas from A – Z, to help determine the perfect theme for a wedding, along with the David Austin Roses cut flower varieties to match.
- Wedding flower checklists, designed to take the pressure off brides when deciding what types of floral arrangements and bouquets are needed.
- Tips for creating the perfect floral designs, arrangements and layouts for wedding ceremonies and receptions, including how to find and choose the perfect floral designer!
In addition to these topics, tell us what information you would find enlightening, inspirational and helpful, and we will explore and post responses, reflections and interpretations we think you will enjoy.
We hope you’ll add our blog to your RSS feed and share it with your friends, family members and colleagues. Stay tuned for more exciting updates and information from the David Austin Roses team!